Pronunciación: /riːˈstʌɪl /[with object]
- 1Rearrange or remake in a new shape or layout: Nick restyled Rebecca’s hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The rather plain shape has been restyled, a new range of engines has been introduced and a new manual shift function has been added to the auto transmission.
- Human hair wigs can be restyled using heating devices, such as curling irons.
- Also, synthetic wigs are easier to care for, as you don't need to restyle them every time you wash them.
- 2Give a new designation to: the Association decided to restyle his job as performance directorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It lies in a district, once dominated by garment-industry businesses, that is now being restyled as NoChe, or North Chelsea.
- He quickly rectified that error by bowing to the conventions of hippiedom and restyled himself as Jeff Starship.
- Until recently it has been embroiled in a dispute with the England and Wales institute that wanted to restyle itself as simply the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Pronunciación: /ˈriːstʌɪl /Volver al principio
- 1An instance of restyling something: a fast restyle on dry hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- To match its youthful programme, Festival Director, Alex Greenwood, has been working with students at Cumbria Institute of the Arts to give the event's publicity a restyle.
- The winner of our competition will receive a manicure with Gina herself, a mini facial with another member of the team and a hair conditioning treatment and restyle (subject to availability and valid for six months).
- However, the rapidly changing light-truck market meant a quick restyle and interior updating wouldn't last against a flood of competitors.
- 1.1A new shape or arrangement.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Faster, safer, more economical and with a striking restyle, Subaru's new-look Impreza is now on sale, costing £19, 995 OTR for the WRX saloon.
- While the restyle of the saddle is a small step back for style, it is a noticeable improvement of performance.
- This Audi is also beginning to look a little long in the tooth - a restyle may be on the cards.
Más definiciones de restyleDefinición de restyle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.