sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A polyphenol compound found in certain plants and in red wine, which has antioxidant properties and has been investigated for possible anti-carcinogenic effects.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- However, the beneficial metabolic effects of resveratrol have been clearly demonstrated in diabetic animal models.
- Indeed, in the laboratory resveratrol protects cells from cancerous change.
- Found in the skin of grapes, resveratrol belongs to a class of antioxidants produced by the plant to protect against infection.
Más definiciones de resveratrolDefinición de resveratrol en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.