Definición de reticulated en inglés:
1Constructed, arranged, or marked like a net or network: a pinafore of a finely reticulated pattern
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In his early work, geographer Joel Bonnemaison stressed place and permanence over mobility, but later, it is the image of reticulated space, or networks that feature prominently.
- Samburu Reserve and Meru National Park, together with a number of private ranches such as Lewa Downs, provide the chance to see the Beisa oryx, tightly striped Grevy's zebra, reticulated giraffe and slender necked gerenuk.
- In Arizona, it is illegal for an individual to own a reticulated Gila monster, but not in California, where the reticulated variety is not resident.
1.1(Of porcelain) having a pattern of interlacing lines forming a net or web.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Flanking the centerpiece are Paris porcelain reticulated fruit stands of about 1830 and Parian ware standing female figures.
- In addition, on the table are a reticulated English creamware compote of about 1790 and a footed silver papboat retailed by Hyde and Goodrich, and probably made in New York or New England, about 1825 to 1840.
- During the factory's first period the flores naturales was also combined with other kinds of decoration, exemplified by the lambrequin border and reticulated rim on the platter shown in Plate IX.
1.2 Architecture Relating to or denoting a style of decorated tracery characterized by circular shapes drawn at top and bottom into ogees, resulting in a net-like framework.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is a beautiful specimen of Gothic architecture consisted of a nave and an aisle with a remarkable reticulated vault and original inventory.
- The south wall of the chancel has three Decorated windows with reticulated tracery and a Decorated double piscina in a recess with a shouldered arch.
Definición de reticulated en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda