verbo (reties, retying, retied)[with object]
- Tie (something) again.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gabriel burst into laughter as he hopped out of the pool, retying the wet towel around his waist and running a hand through his hair.
- If I tied a knot incorrectly, he'd say, ‘No,’ and retie it.
- A short time later, we were riding the elevator up to the top floor, high above downtown Pittsburgh, as Esther nervously retied her neck scarf and checked her makeup.
Más definiciones de retieDefinición de retie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.