Definición de retinoic acid en inglés:
A carboxylic acid, obtained from retinol by oxidation and used in ointments to treat acne.
- Chemical formula: C19H27COOH
- For the research, Stephensen exposed mouse immune-system cells, in petri dishes, to a form of vitamin A known as retinoic acid, along with a protein that mimics an infectious microbe.
- For the study, 266 long-time smokers who had kicked the habit at least one year previously were randomly assigned to receive two forms of retinoic acid - commonly known as vitamin A - or a placebo.
- Because of the known teratogenic side effects of high-dose vitamin A, there is limited application of retinoic acid for women of reproductive age.
Definición de retinoic acid en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan