(also British retiring age)
- The age at which most people normally retire from work.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More than 40% believe that a set retirement age encourages age discrimination and should be abolished.
- According to the Office of National Statistics, more and more women are working past their state retirement age of 60, due to inadequate pension provision.
- It is also argued that a continuing reduction in the real value of the State Pension and the shift away from defined benefit occupational pensions will serve to increase the retirement age.
Más definiciones de retirement ageDefinición de retirement age en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.