Definición de retirement home en inglés:
1A house or flat in a group or block designed for the needs of old and retired people.
- Grandparents often live in their own house or a retirement home; women frequently work outside the home.
- Shaun Lawson photographed residents in a retirement home for his Home Portraits series.
- But they weren't ready for an apartment or a retirement home.
1.1An institution for elderly people needing care.
- It is clear from the financial and affidavit materials filed that the only reasonable accommodation for Mrs. Schryer is at a long term care facility and retirement home.
- As the average life span of Norwegians has increased, a shortage of nursing and retirement homes has developed.
- The housing stock may prove inappropriate for future needs if more and more elderly end their days in retirement homes.
Definición de retirement home en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan