Definición de retouch en inglés:
Improve or repair (a painting, photograph, or other image) by making slight additions or alterations: full-colour images can be retouched, enhanced, or colour-corrected
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, of course he was: he was consulting the very portfolios and notebooks where those copies were kept, retouching his early paintings, and even going to the Louvre to copy as late as 1897.
- If needed, the image is digitally retouched to amplify contrast between the art work and its photographic matrix.
- Jabach is known to have retouched drawings in his collection, and Viatte suggests that all the drapery studies have suffered this fate.
late 17th century: probably from French retoucher.
- Example sentences
- Gee studied briefly with Lisette Model and Alexey Brodovitch before becoming a successful photo retoucher.
- He began his artistic career as an apprentice to an icon painter, then as a retoucher of photographs.
- The answer is to have your portrait taken professionally, employing not only a photographer, but also a stylist, a make-up artist and a digital retoucher for good measure, thereby ensuring that you look absolutely divine.
Definición de retouch en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan