Definición de retrodiction en inglés:
The explanation or interpretation of past actions or events inferred from the laws that are assumed to have governed them: an argument based on retrodiction [count noun]: if you discount retrodictions then one is hard pressed to find good examples
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To unambiguously cover cases of retrodiction, the assumption is better put in terms of the unobserved resembling, in relevant respects, the observed.
- Could it not be that the retrodiction of a past Bang in which the entire Universe was squeezed to a point arises entirely as a consequence of following the expansion backwards in a perfectly symmetrical fashion?
- What Rusty is referring to here is not prediction but retrodiction - it's looking back from the perspective of modern theories and reading those facts back into the Genesis account.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- On the other hand, the ‘theory of moves,’ which is founded on game theory but radically changes its standard rules of play, does retrodict, or make past predictions of, the leaders' choices.
- The only measure of success here is how well the models retrodict climate.
- The observation fitted a prediction of the theory, rather than the theory retrodicting an already observed phenomena.
Definición de retrodiction en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda