Definición de retrospect en inglés:
A survey or review of a past course of events or period of time: a full retrospect of the battle
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As most of the passengers were settling down, Elf began a retrospect of the events of the past months.
- The subject of this research was a retrospect of events, which happened during the thirties and first half of the forties (20th century).
- If this doctrine be correct, it should be borne out by a retrospect of history.
- When looking back on a past event or situation; with hindsight: perhaps, in retrospect, I shouldn’t have goneMás ejemplos en oraciones
looking back, thinking back, on reflection, on re-examination, in/with hindsight
- You wonder if perhaps, in retrospect, he wished he had stayed in the wings.
- Is there anything about it that you would have done differently, in retrospect?
- He's fat, he drinks, he swears, sometimes he waves a pistol around; but in retrospect, life with Nigel seems a golden age.
Early 17th century: from retro- 'back', on the pattern of the noun prospect.
Palabras que riman con retrospectcircumspect • Dordrecht
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda