Definición de retrospect en inglés:
A survey or review of a past course of events or period of time: a full retrospect of the battle
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As most of the passengers were settling down, Elf began a retrospect of the events of the past months.
- The subject of this research was a retrospect of events, which happened during the thirties and first half of the forties (20th century).
- If this doctrine be correct, it should be borne out by a retrospect of history.
early 17th century: from retro- 'back', on the pattern of the noun prospect.
- When looking back on a past event or situation; with hindsight: perhaps, in retrospect, I shouldn’t have goneMás ejemplos en oraciones
looking back, thinking back, on reflection, on re-examination, in/with hindsight
- You wonder if perhaps, in retrospect, he wished he had stayed in the wings.
- Is there anything about it that you would have done differently, in retrospect?
- He's fat, he drinks, he swears, sometimes he waves a pistol around; but in retrospect, life with Nigel seems a golden age.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan