adjetivoAnatomy & Medicine
- Behind the breastbone: complaints of retrosternal painMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A 58 year old Indian merchant working in an African country was admitted to hospital with severe retrosternal pain radiating upwards and down the right arm.
- By morning I was feeling quite unwell with retrosternal chest pain, odynophagia, and mild dysphagia.
- She also had occasional spasmodic retrosternal pain, usually after eating, but denied having symptoms of gastro-oesophageal reflux.
Más definiciones de retrosternalDefinición de retrosternal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.