- A transposon whose sequence shows homology with that of a retrovirus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nucleotide sequence changes in the two termini of individual retrotransposons were used to date their time of insertion.
- Distribution and transposition of endogenous retrotransposon sequences may contribute to the organization of genome structure and evolution, but this remains purely speculative.
- More recently, specific subsets of repetitive DNA, such as retrotransposons, have been shown to comprise a high percentage of the repetitive DNA of plants.
Más definiciones de retrotransposonDefinición de retrotransposon en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.