Vaccinate again for the same disease: high-risk individuals should be revaccinated every three to five years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have to say to parents, ‘There is a possibility the vaccine your child had did not work and we recommend your child is revaccinated with the MMR vaccine’.
- Persons at high risk who were vaccinated before travel during the previous season should be revaccinated with the current vaccine in the following fall or winter.
- High-risk children who were vaccinated when they were younger than four years should be revaccinated after two to three years if they are still at a high risk.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As I had been vaccinated in infancy, I did not require revaccination, but my mother knew that I needed a red ribbon like everyone else so, as a wise parent, she put one on my arm.
- Two to three punctures are recommended for primary vaccination; 15 punctures are recommended for revaccination.
- Children can achieve or re-achieve detectable levels of protective antibodies after revaccination during combination antiretroviral treatment.
Definición de revaccinate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.