Definición de revaccinate en inglés:
Vaccinate again for the same disease: high-risk individuals should be revaccinated every three to five years
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have to say to parents, ‘There is a possibility the vaccine your child had did not work and we recommend your child is revaccinated with the MMR vaccine’.
- Persons at high risk who were vaccinated before travel during the previous season should be revaccinated with the current vaccine in the following fall or winter.
- High-risk children who were vaccinated when they were younger than four years should be revaccinated after two to three years if they are still at a high risk.
- Example sentences
- As I had been vaccinated in infancy, I did not require revaccination, but my mother knew that I needed a red ribbon like everyone else so, as a wise parent, she put one on my arm.
- Two to three punctures are recommended for primary vaccination; 15 punctures are recommended for revaccination.
- Children can achieve or re-achieve detectable levels of protective antibodies after revaccination during combination antiretroviral treatment.
Definición de revaccinate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India