sustantivo (plural igual /-ˈvɪəz/)
- The turned-back edge of a garment revealing the undersurface, especially at the lapel: he wore a black silk dressing gown, with crimson reversMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For the judges, the robes are mainly black, though they have broad red satin revers and cuffs.
- The revers of the hood are covered in black velvet.
- In a 1920s suit that is featured in the exhibition, the white lining of the black jacket extends to the revers, or lapel facings, a typical Chanel detail that was taken from men's military uniforms.
mid 19th century: from French, literally 'reverse'.
Más definiciones de reversDefinición de revers en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.