- A takeover of a public company by a smaller company.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Shire has little surplus cash in its balance sheet, so a paper-based reverse takeover via a share exchange would be the most probable route to a takeover.
- Meanfiddler.com began trading on Monday, following the reverse takeover of its parent, Mean Fiddler.
- ‘These transactions are at an advanced stage and one possible transaction may constitute a reverse takeover, if concluded,’ the company said.
Más definiciones de reverse takeoverDefinición de reverse takeover en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.