- A person who possesses the reversion to a property or privilege.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their value and purpose would be undermined if the security was always defeasible on a transfer of his reversion by the reversioner.
- The lessee and the reversioners brought separate actions against the company for an injunction and damages in respect of the nuisance and injury.
- This may be particularly important to the freehold reversioner or a remainderman, following on after a tenant for life, who should accordingly make immediate enquiries about such matters as soon as his interest vests in possession.
Más definiciones de reversionerDefinición de reversioner en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.