Definición de revitalize en inglés:
Imbue (something) with new life and vitality: a package of spending cuts to revitalize the economy
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He said the government is divided, with one part working against another on a host of issues including the budget, revitalizing the stock market and liberalizing taxes.
- Glavin and Leier had their conversation about revitalizing the union movement on May Day, a day to commemorate international working class solidarity.
- I believe that by allowing readers to participate in the news cycle, bloggers are revitalizing democracy.
reinvigorate, re-energize, brace, fortify, strengthen, give new strength to, give a boost to, build up, bolster, prop up, help, renew, regenerate, restore, revive, revivify, rejuvenate, reanimate, resuscitate, refresh, reawaken, rekindle, put new life into, breathe new life into, enliven, stimulate, put some spark into, kick-start, uplift
informal give a shot in the arm to, pep up, buck up, get going again
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Happiness, healthiness and revitalisation should be just around the corner…
- The revitalization of the distillery is a boon to heritage advocates, who've lost many valuable structures in recent years, quite often to the wrecking ball.
- The approximately eight speakers in favour of the development said the new site would provide parking spaces and revitalization to the upscale neighbourhood.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda