Definición de revolting en inglés:
Causing intense disgust; disgusting: there was a revolting smell that lingered in the air
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There seems to be a competition going on amongst the senior managers to see who can wear the silliest or most revolting tie.
- Then you become hugely desirable, in a revolting sort of way.
- Diego Martin has suddenly become the scene of some of the most revolting crimes.
- [as submodifier]: when I was a kid I was revoltingly precociousMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday was revoltingly hot and I woke with lower abdominal pain.
- It wasn't so long ago that most of the food we eat did not come from revoltingly massive force-feed farms, or from fields laden with toxic chemicals, soaked in nitrogen fertilizer, and stuffed with genetically modified seed.
- So yesterday I get a call from Michael at Newcastle Herald or some such Fairfaxian publication, for a bit of an interview with me about this very blog, which will hopefully make me revoltingly famous and internationally lauded.
Palabras que riman con revoltingBoulting
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda