Definición de revolting en inglés:
Causing intense disgust; disgusting: there was a revolting smell that lingered in the air
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There seems to be a competition going on amongst the senior managers to see who can wear the silliest or most revolting tie.
- Then you become hugely desirable, in a revolting sort of way.
- Diego Martin has suddenly become the scene of some of the most revolting crimes.
- [as submodifier]: when I was a kid I was revoltingly precociousMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday was revoltingly hot and I woke with lower abdominal pain.
- It wasn't so long ago that most of the food we eat did not come from revoltingly massive force-feed farms, or from fields laden with toxic chemicals, soaked in nitrogen fertilizer, and stuffed with genetically modified seed.
- So yesterday I get a call from Michael at Newcastle Herald or some such Fairfaxian publication, for a bit of an interview with me about this very blog, which will hopefully make me revoltingly famous and internationally lauded.
Words that rhyme with revoltingBoulting
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan