- A light theatrical entertainment consisting of a series of short sketches, songs, and dances, typically dealing satirically with topical issues.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Shuberts, theater owners and producers, offered a series of revues called Artists and Models.
- Members of the newly-formed Actors' Community Theatre will perform their revue, The Opening Act, from Thursday to Saturday.
- In the last decade of his life, composers such as Irving Berlin and Jerome Kern often solicited his services to write the ballet scores for elaborate dance routines in their revues or shows.
French, literally 'review'.
Más definiciones de revueDefinición de revue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.