Pronunciación: /riːˈwʌɪnd /(past and past participle rewound)
- (With reference to a film or tape) wind or be wound back to the beginning: [with object]: I rewound the film and stopped itMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Then the telltale lines on the screen appear as the tape is rewound and the camera pans back.
- Fat Man's bespectacled sidekick took the woman's video camera and rewound the tape.
- Michael sent it an electronic signal to tell it to rewind the tape, then he recorded some loud pop music over that section of the cassette.
Pronunciación: /ˈriːwʌɪnd /Volver al principio
- A mechanism for rewinding a film or tape: my player’s got a fast forward and rewindMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The TiVo remote works because my fingers can feel around the rewind, pause and fast-forward buttons.
- Hitting rewind on the tape recorder verifies that those were, in fact, his words.
- Those days when we got to know the rewind button on our tape decks too well, while the kids we really wanted to be out playing with were busy.
Más definiciones de rewindDefinición de rewind en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.