- 1A person who speaks or writes about someone or something with great enthusiasm and delight.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There, the great rhapsodist of liberty certainly owned, and probably bought and sold, domestic slaves.
- Hamlet, like Richard II, meant to be by temperament a lyrical poet, a splendid commentator and rhapsodist, is forced to plunge into a series of frenetic occasions.
- You can feel the heat coming off such writing, confirmation that at her best Michele Leggott is arguably our finest living female rhapsodist.
Más definiciones de rhapsodistDefinición de rhapsodist en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.