- Speak or write about someone or something with great enthusiasm and delight: he began to rhapsodize about Gaby’s beauty and charmMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The soloist rhapsodizes in quiet ecstasy, and the orchestra reacts torporously, but with increasing movement.
- As Akhundov showed Reiss the run-down, architecturally eclectic mansions of a century earlier, the guide rhapsodized in beautiful phrasing.
- Some Net enthusiasts rhapsodize about the coming of McLuhan's Global Village, when in fact the fractures and fissures among religious groups are as strong as ever.
Más definiciones de rhapsodizeDefinición de rhapsodize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.