- The part of a clause that gives information about the theme.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is structured as a series of messages consisting of what Halliday calls themes and rhemes.
- Many of the basic concepts employed in the Prague School functional analyses such as theme/rheme, topic/comment, and given/new do not seem to be clearly defined.
- The purpose of scanning a scene in this manner is to pick out details and their relations to one another (themes and rhemes).
late 19th century: from Greek rhēma 'that which is said'.
Más definiciones de rhemeDefinición de rheme en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.