- The chemical element of atomic number 75, a rare silvery-white metal which occurs in trace amounts in ores of molybdenum and other metals. (Symbol: Re)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The chemical properties are generally not of as much interest to scientists as are its radioactivity, although it is known that its properties are similar to those of manganese and rhenium, in the same group of the periodic table.
- It uses neural network modelling to predict the impact very expensive additives such as rhenium and platinum might have on the heat resistance of superalloys.
- From this we can show that the beta-decay lifetime of rhenium cannot have changed by more than 0.5% over the age of the solar system.
1920s: modern Latin, from Rhenus, the Latin name of the River Rhine.
Más definiciones de rheniumDefinición de rhenium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.