sustantivo[usually treated as singular] • informal
- Rheumatism; rheumatic pains: he was plagued with the rheumatics the pain of her rheumatics had easedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Nothing special about a touch of the rheumatics, I tell myself.
- There was nothing I could do but put a brave face on it and go after them, but now my rheumatics are playing up something rotten and my truss is all rusty.
- I have rheumatics in the spine now and I've been in hospital three times with my stomach.
Más definiciones de rheumaticsDefinición de rheumatics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.