Definición de rhinoplasty en inglés:
sustantivo (plural rhinoplasties)[mass noun] Medicine
Plastic surgery performed on the nose: rhinoplasty to straighten the nose [count noun]: the operation was more costly than a simple rhinoplasty
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Other procedures available are otoplasty (ear correction), rhinoplasty, liposculpture, penile enhancement and face, neck and brow lifts to name but a few.
- For Tailia Santo, the rhinoplasty that changed her nose wasn't her first surgery; she had already had breast implants.
- Each procedure involved a teenager having rhinoplasty.
- Example sentences
- Yes, indeed, Britney Spears has got a weird nose and absolutely no rhinoplastic procedure can correct a bizarrely large bone at the top of one's nose without making one's eyes appear even farther apart than they already do.
Definición de rhinoplasty en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan