- Any of a group of picornaviruses including those which cause some forms of the common cold.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Both in adults and in children, the majority of asthma exacerbations are caused by respiratory virus infections of which rhinoviruses are by far the most frequent.
- Businesses also ought to lobby for the development of vaccines against rhinoviruses and other causes of the common cold.
- For example, if these children developed bronchiolitis related to rhinovirus or parainfluenza virus, would the same cytokine pattern have been seen?
Más definiciones de rhinovirusDefinición de rhinovirus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.