A nitrogen-fixing bacterium that is common in the soil, especially in the root nodules of leguminous plants.
- Genus Rhizobium; Gram-negative rods
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In an exciting paper, Fox describes how estrogen signals between plants and their symbiotic rhizobium soil bacteria can be disrupted by agricultural chemicals.
- Since these two cover crops are legumes, they form a symbiosis with specialized soil bacteria called rhizobia.
- Closer to the point of attachment to the root, membrane-bound compartments containing rhizobia are released into plant cells where the rhizobia differentiate into bacteroids, the form capable of fixing N 2.
Definición de rhizobium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.