Definición de rhizobium en inglés:
A nitrogen-fixing bacterium that is common in the soil, especially in the root nodules of leguminous plants.
- Genus Rhizobium; Gram-negative rods
- In an exciting paper, Fox describes how estrogen signals between plants and their symbiotic rhizobium soil bacteria can be disrupted by agricultural chemicals.
- Since these two cover crops are legumes, they form a symbiosis with specialized soil bacteria called rhizobia.
- Closer to the point of attachment to the root, membrane-bound compartments containing rhizobia are released into plant cells where the rhizobia differentiate into bacteroids, the form capable of fixing N 2.
Definición de rhizobium en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan