Definición de rho en inglés:
sustantivo (plural rhos)
1The seventeenth letter of the Greek alphabet (Ρ, ρ), transliterated as ‘r’ or (when written with a rough breathing) ‘rh’.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He had a dream in which he saw the chi and the rho, the first two Greek letters of Jesus' name, saying ‘In this sign, conquer’, and so he had that emblazoned on a banner he went out the next day under the name of the crucified.
- Alpha, rho, tau, sigma, omega: Ash went over the letters he saw in his mind while Lari just stared, apparently in her own little world.
- You're never going to do the conversion right if you think r is equal to phi sine theta, because it isn't; r equals rho sine theta.
1.1 (Rho) [followed by Latin genitive] Astronomy The seventeenth star in a constellation: Rho Cassiopeiae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The final list at the close of the book includes 47 Ursae Majoris, Rho Cancri A, Tau Boötis A, and Upsilon Andromedae.
- For nearly a decade, astronomers have patiently watched Rho Cassiopeiae, a bloated, relatively cool star 500,000 times brighter than the sun.
- Only a dozen such hypergiants are known, and scientists suspect that Rho Cassiopeiae will soon destroy itself in a supernova explosion.
símboloVolver al principio
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda