- The chemical element of atomic number 45, a hard silvery-white metal of the transition series, typically occurring in association with platinum. (Symbol: Rh)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this case the relevant market was that for platinum and rhodium, world-wide, and there were only three significant competitors, all based in South Africa.
- This is achieved through a catalyst, usually rhodium or platinum that lines the inside of the converter.
- Recently, the Grenoble group discovered that uranium rhodium germanium is a ferromagnetic superconductor at ambient pressure.
early 19th century: modern Latin, from Greek rhodon 'rose' (from the colour of the solution of its salts).
Más definiciones de rhodiumDefinición de rhodium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.