(abbreviation: R & B)
- A form of popular music of US black origin which arose during the 1940s from blues, with the addition of driving rhythms taken from jazz. It was an immediate precursor of rock and roll.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our sound is a crazy blend of hip hop, R & B and electronic sounds.
- Second, while many festivals seek to preserve the Delta blues, most feature a variety of musical styles, including rhythm and blues, soul, gospel, and rock and roll.
- For just as with rhythm and blues, hip hop is also riddled with racial, ethnic, class, gender, and generational contradictions.
Más definiciones de rhythm and bluesDefinición de rhythm and blues en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.