- The part of a pop or jazz group supplying the rhythm, generally regarded as consisting of bass and drums and sometimes piano or guitar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The melodic content is brought further to the foreground with the lack of a jazz rhythm section and traditional jazz harmony.
- However, Palo Alto have some good, original material which together with a solid rhythm section and some excellent guitar work certainly hits my spot.
- The music is much the same as the first album: raw, scratchy, bare bones guitar and a hyperactive rhythm section.
Más definiciones de rhythm sectionDefinición de rhythm section en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.