Definición de rhythmic gymnastics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[usually treated as singular]
A form of gymnastics emphasizing dance-like rhythmic routines, typically accentuated by the use of ribbons or hoops: rhythmic gymnastics is a blend of dance, drama, and music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Power tumbling has replaced rhythmic gymnastics as another phase of the meet.
- On one specific occasion, the men in the group correctly answered questions on Jean Paul Gaultier and rhythmic gymnastics, making the game surprisingly amusing for all of us.
- The obvious retort is to claim that figure-skating is a technical sport that exists to extol the virtues of sporting art, just like synchronised swimming or rhythmic gymnastics.
rhythmic gymnast sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her affection for indie dates back to her teens, when she represented Wales as a rhythmic gymnast in the 1990 Commonwealth Games and then studied for her A-levels in Leeds.
- In an another unconventional piece, a female rhythmic gymnast performs on the rings, an apparatus traditionally used by male athletes.
- The show was choreographed by rhythmic gymnast Mariana Yosifova and staged by members of the Zarenitsa ensemble.
Definición de rhythmic gymnastics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda