- The bony frame formed by the ribs round the chest.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Skeletons will use their skulls and ribcages to produce infernal ditties sure to lead your ears into the fairy circles of hell.
- We move into the chamber and carefully pick our way between heaps of skulls and ribcages.
- He had dislocated a cervical vertebra and torn a cartilage in his lower ribcage, and was ordered by his doctors not to train, let alone compete.
Más definiciones de ribcageDefinición de ribcage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.