1(Of a structure or piece of equipment) poorly made and likely to collapse: we went carefully up the rickety stairs figurative a rickety banking system
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That would put an enormous stress on the rickety structure of Australia's political parties.
- But you did actually go back and ascend this rather rickety structure and made some interesting discoveries.
- And despite the best efforts of the socialist government, large-scale commercialisation overshadows the country's rickety network of tour operators.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Although its technology is state-of-the-art, the impression of ricketiness gives you a real old-time thrill.