Definición de ridiculous en inglés:
- Just as he has the right to ask for a ridiculous rent increase, you have the right to fight it.
- The discussion about everything else we should be blaming and banning is just ridiculous.
- Why are we not aware of the ridiculous amounts spent on such white elephants?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Phone Booth is one of those loony concept movies that is so implausible, so unbelievable, that it actually manages to work despite its ridiculousness.
- Curry plays Arthur as a mildly world-weary but genial uncle figure, perplexed but beamingly amused by the ridiculousness of the situation he finds himself in.
- He captures the spirit of whimsy that informs the text, without losing sight of serious themes such as the ridiculousness of intellectual pretention or the horrors of old age.
This comes from Latin ridiculus ‘laughable’, from ridere ‘to laugh’. Ridicule dates from the late 17th century. Derision (Late Middle English) and its later relatives such as deride (mid 16th century) come from the same root.
Palabras que riman con ridiculousmeticulous
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.