- 1The hand of a person’s right side.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the time of the study, I was not interested in whether they used their left hands or their right hands, so I didn't record it.
- The rings are then placed on the third fingers of their right hands.
- People who agree with the statement raise their right hands, while people who disagree raise their left hands.
- 1.1The region or direction on the right side of a person or thing: a great wall loomed above the street on the right handMás ejemplos en oraciones
- These games tend to stand vertically and balls tend to be shot into the game from the bottom right hand underneath the playing area and then around to drop in from above left.
- 1.2The most important position next to someone: the place of honour at his host’s right handMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This Jesus who ate and drank with the lost and outcast now sits in glory at the right hand of God.
- Sitting at the right hand of Malachi was a coveted position, and so far she was the only one who had succeeded in keeping it.
- He then after the resurrection was exalted to the right hand of God, his prior position before he came as a man.
- 1.3 (also right arm) An efficient or indispensable assistant: she could have helped him, been her father’s right handMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She became an indispensable right hand to Mekas, helping to set up screenings around the country and in Europe.
- The first owner of this tea house had once been the right hand assistant of Kiyoshima.
- I excused myself, but I didn't think anyone, except the director's right hand woman really noticed.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- 1On or towards the right side of a person or thing: the top right-hand cornerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The surgery has left the 32-year-old temporarily paralysed on the right-hand side of his body.
- His innovation was to produce universal door frames that could be hung either on the left-hand or right-hand side.
- He confidently stuck it away in the top right hand corner, prompting wild scenes of celebration at the 3-1 win.
- 1.1Done with or using the right hand: wild right-hand punchesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He is a right-hand batsman and slow left-arm bowler who may well pose problems for premier division batsmen.
- After a fierce exchange in the fourth, Cook stepped in with a right-hand lead punch before stepping back out of range.
- Julien, who played for Kent as well as T&T, was a lively left-arm fast bowler and an attacking right-hand batsman.
Más definiciones de right handDefinición de right hand en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.