Having sound views and principles: it was evident to Jack and to most right-minded people
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This death cult should be regarded with abhorrence by all decent and right-minded people.
- I can only hope that the observations of Mr Richardson were meant in the spirit of fun, and that, in this day and age, no right-minded individuals continue to subscribe to such dated and sexist views.
- Judge Watson told Burnley Crown Court: ‘Any right-minded thinking person who saw these photographs would be struck by the humiliation and degradation which you imposed upon her.’
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation.
- But that presumes a level of right-mindedness and competence that I don't see in our government right now.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: right-minded
Definición de right-minded en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda