sustantivo[mass noun] chiefly British
- A person’s right to take up residence or remain resident in a country.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All that is needed to apply for a residence permit or right of abode is an identity card or passport and proof of being one of the persons covered by the Directive.
- The Immigration Act 1971 introduced the two concepts of the right of abode and patriality.
- In January 1999 the Court of Final Appeal awarded right of abode to illegitimate children of Hong Kong residents and children born before one of their parents became a permanent resident of Hong Kong.
Más definiciones de right of abodeDefinición de right of abode en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.