- An issue of shares offered at a special price by a company to its existing shareholders in proportion to their holding of old shares.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tayal said that there would be no more public issues or rights issues by the bank in the near future.
- This emotional bond is very useful if the company needs to raise money as these shareholders will often add to their holdings in rights issues and open offers.
- DCC had sponsored Xtravision's flotation and underwritten two subsequent rights issues.
Más definiciones de rights issueDefinición de rights issue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.