- Used in names of mammals and birds that have the tail banded in contrasting colours, e.g. ring-tailed lemur, or curled at the end, e.g. ring-tailed possum (see ringtail ( sense 2)).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yesterday, the model braved entry to the lemur enclosure to pose with the ring-tailed animals to help launch the competition.
- She's a ring-tailed lemur.
- Since the 1960s, Massachusetts state officials have been releasing non-native ring-tailed pheasants through the state for a fall hunting season.
Más definiciones de ring-tailedDefinición de ring-tailed en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.