Definición de ringlet en inglés:
1A lock of hair hanging in a corkscrew-shaped curl: her hair fell loose in ringlets
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- His dark, black hair, curls into ringlets, falling from his head.
- It seemed that every strand of hair was in place, curling in loose ringlets towards the ends.
- I took a quick shower, dried my hair, and curled it in loose ringlets like I did every day.
2A brown butterfly with wings bearing eyespots.
- Aphantopus, Erebia, and other genera in the subfamily Satyrinae, family Nymphalidae: several species
- The wildflower meadows provide shelter for a variety of butterflies, such as common blue, holly blue, orange tip, ringlet and meadow brown.
- Meadow grass harbors the tiny caterpillars of ringlets and satyrs.
ringletted (also ringleted) adjetivo
- Example sentences
- Her hair was long, reaching to her ankles when unbound and wet; it was tawny gold and ringletted, though the weight of it stretched the curls into long sinuous waves.
- With their thick, ringletted coats the breed lays claim to producing the finest lustre wool in the world.
- I was wide-eyed and ringleted and would help put out the beer and cookies for Santa before I went to bed.
Definición de ringlet en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary