- The time required for a pulse to rise from 10 per cent to 90 per cent of its steady value.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To give an example of the directed power associated with this weapon, the generator produced a ‘12-16 million amp pulse with a rise time of only 400 nanoseconds.’
- Together with the decrease in amplitude, the rise time and the duration of events were increased from 9.4 to 9.6, and from 56 to 79 ms, respectively.
- It takes three weeks to make one; the rise time is three to four seconds, and it lasts three to four seconds.
Más definiciones de rise timeDefinición de rise time en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.