- (In business) the forecasting and evaluation of financial risks together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Too many shops are currently executing uncertainty management rather than risk management.
- In the post-Enron environment, there can be no excuse for the lack of effective fraud risk management.
- The financial institutions themselves have also implemented risk management on their loan portfolios.
Más definiciones de risk managementDefinición de risk management en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.