Definición de road trip en inglés:
1A journey made by car, bus, etc.
- The road trip that results, as one would expect, is ripe with adventure, from motorcycle crashes, to drunken endeavours, to amorous encounters with beautiful women.
- The remake tells the story of a family road trip that goes terrifyingly awry when the travelers become stranded in a government atomic zone.
- Miles resolves to go on a road trip with Jack, and heads up to California's wine region for a journey of self-discovery.
verboVolver al principio
(road-trip) [no object] North American Make a journey by car, bus, etc. they road-tripped from New Jersey to Hollywood
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plato's a little thick, so he ends up cheating, and they end up road-tripping to Mount Olympus so he can wrestle in the Olympics.
- It's not like the doctor was road-tripping through Antarctica where there's no cell phone coverage.
- Through arrest reports and newspaper articles, he followed one activist as she road-tripped across the country from Oregon to California to Minnesota.
- Example sentences
- The festival has rapidly become a staple event for New Zealand musical road-trippers with line-ups that consistently feature premium musicians.
- Ideally, teachers should be road-trippers, knowing the destination but finding their own route.
Definición de road trip en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan