- The ability of a vehicle to remain stable when moving, especially when cornering at high speeds: it has good performance and impressive roadholding [as modifier]: legendary roadholding abilityMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The bonus is excellent handling and roadholding, with great steering responses and that uncanny ability to make a series of bends seem like a straight road.
- This means a truly superb ride on all surfaces and handling and roadholding of the highest order.
- The strong chassis ensures that the car feels very solid on even the poorest road surfaces and this is reflected in reliable, vice-free handling and roadholding.
Más definiciones de roadholdingDefinición de roadholding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.