Definición de roadshow en inglés:
1.1A touring political or promotional campaign: the bank is planning a European and American roadshow Clinton’s roadshow had the breezy feel of a candidate on a victory lap
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We're also looking at doing roadshows to promote features such as our new operating system.
- In March, the electronics company will also host a 12-city tour with a roadshow explaining to retailers what Nuon is and how to pitch it.
- He called on regulators to pass new rules that would preclude analysts from accompanying bankers to pitch corporate clients or participating in investor roadshows.
1.2Each of a series of radio or television programmes broadcast on location from different venues.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- This year involves a series of events and initiatives nationwide, including radio roadshows with the architect and TV presenter and a primary schools programme.
- On top of this, Radio 1, still at the time hosting huge roadshows with Status Quo, was keen on a worthy, speech-based programme.
Definición de roadshow en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda