Definición de robot en inglés:
- Science and design also are brought together with interactive robots and large-scale computer graphics.
- Now that robots and computer simulations are replacing bench science, architects are giving researchers new laboratory environments that facilitate the exchange of ideas and bring together experts of many disciplines.
- Another robot grabs and places a wooden pallet, then lays down a cardboard slip sheet before stacking cases two at a time for a total of 40 on each pallet, which are then stretchwrapped.
- Thirty-one years from now, in 2035, there is one robot for every five human beings.
- We will see a time where humans and robots coexist without complicated interpersonal family issues or blind machine prejudice.
- As we discover near the film's conclusion, he has apparently developed an ability to create the robots based on pre-existing human forms.
- People cannot do that unless they're living in a dictatorship and want to be dictated to behave like robots.
- The lead character changed physically, reinforcing his point that no matter what physical changes we can undergo we're all just genetically programmed robots here.
- Movies are not computers, and we're not robots, though the industry likes to think that.
From Czech, from robota 'forced labour'. The term was coined in K. Čapek's play R.U.R. 'Rossum's Universal Robots' (1920).
This is one of the few English words to have come from Czech—from robota ‘forced labour’. The term was coined in Karel Čapek's play R.U.R., or Rossum's Universal Robots ( 1920), when it described an artificial man or woman.
Palabras que riman con robothotshot • peridot • microdot
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.