sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of technology that deals with the design, construction, operation, and application of robots: civilian research on robotics is advancing swiftlyMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They found cheap labor abroad, and by the use of robotics and digital technology blocked the labor movements as well as lowered wages.
- No doubt it benefits by twelve years of advancement, not only in computer graphics, but also in robotics technology.
- They have devised a system of robotics in which welding, riveting and beam placement are carried out by a few computer operators rather than by gangs of construction workers.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In real life, creativity is a trait that roboticists and computer scientists dearly desire to design into their machines.
- Roboticists constantly argue about how to create the best guidance and collision-avoidance artificial intelligence.
- Roboticists insist, with some credibility, that their creations will be smarter and more able than humans in a few decades.
Más definiciones de roboticsDefinición de robotics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.