verbo[with object] (usually as adjective robotized)
Convert (a production system, factory, etc.) to operation by robots: robotized manufacturing systems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ten years from now forces will handle robotized equipment, weapons based on new physical principles, and non-lethal weapons, with precision weapons playing the predominant role.
- The body shop is highly robotized, with 600 machines programmed for welding, bonding and handling operations.
- For Battle Revolution, these sounds have been robotized so that each character has its own beep pitch.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The alleged loss of meaning and the robotization of humanity are not his only concerns.
- Taiwan's level of industrial automation and robotization is nearly at the level of advanced industrial countries.
- In manufacturing, the increasingly tight marriage between robotization and high-powered computers keeps reducing the number of human beings who have to be present on the shop floor.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: ro¦bot|ize
Definición de robotize en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda