Definición de robotize en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective robotized)
Convert (a production system, factory, etc.) to operation by robots: robotized manufacturing systems
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ten years from now forces will handle robotized equipment, weapons based on new physical principles, and non-lethal weapons, with precision weapons playing the predominant role.
- The body shop is highly robotized, with 600 machines programmed for welding, bonding and handling operations.
- For Battle Revolution, these sounds have been robotized so that each character has its own beep pitch.
- Example sentences
- The alleged loss of meaning and the robotization of humanity are not his only concerns.
- Taiwan's level of industrial automation and robotization is nearly at the level of advanced industrial countries.
- In manufacturing, the increasingly tight marriage between robotization and high-powered computers keeps reducing the number of human beings who have to be present on the shop floor.
Definición de robotize en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan